How to re-ship the returned orders?
Customer returned products can be used for your store's upcoming orders. It will ease the order processing and ship it instantly to the customer.
How does it help?
- Eventually, some of your orders will get returned from the customer for unavoidable reasons.
- If you receive the same order again, you can ship that returned order rather than process a new one.
- It will eliminate the time and cost incurred by producing a whole new item.
How to Re-Ship?
- Log in to your Merchant Dashboard. Go to the Returns Tab.
- There you can have a list of returned orders.
- Select "No" in Reshipped section and Click on the order you need to ship
as given in the reference image.
- Click "Create Order". A Pop-Up box will be shown as given below. Enter
the order details and click "Save Order"
- You can also check the product details in the "Product" tab near "Order Details".
- Once the order is moved to "Printed", our team will pick that product from your
inventory and ship it to your customers.
Managing returns and replacements
In this article, we will see what happens when the courier company returns the order and when the customer wants to return the order. Courier Returns If the courier company is unable to deliver the order and the shipping status is undelivered or RTO ...
How to Edit or Cancel an Order?
In this article, we will learn how you can edit products, customer details and cancel an order. Edit Products - Add/Remove Product after Placing the Order Once the order has been placed, you cannot make any changes to your order. Edit Customer ...
Order Statuses for Processing
ORDER STATUS The orders will be changed to various statuses such as: ORDER STATUS INFORMATION On Hold Insufficient credits, click on the live button to know the required amount to be added to the wallet to make the order Live. Live orders are only ...
Bulk Order Requests
Have a bulk order? We are equipped with state of art screen printing, DTG (Direct to Garment), digital printing and embroidery machines. You can rely on Qikink for team t-shirts, event merchandise, corporate orders, retail store sales etc. Write to ...
How to place your store orders?
You can read about integrating your Shopify store with Qikink. You can read about integrating your WooCommerce store with Qikink. Here's how you can place your store orders on Qikink Dashboard : Step 1: Log in to your Qikink Dashboard Step 2: Go to ...