Below points describes about differences between White Vinyl, Glow in Dark and DTG Print Types
- DTG (Direct to Garment) is our default print system for all cotton apparels.
- The DTG Designs can have photo, gradience, sharp elements etc.
- Vinyl Print Type can be used for white color designs on any fabric color.
- Glow in dark as the same suggests a type of vinyl print which glows in dark.
- Glow in dark absorbs light and glows in dark but white vinyl will not glow.
- White Vinyl and glow in dark vinyl designs needs to be without radiance and sharp elements.
- Also Refer to https://help.qikink.com/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-place-glow-in-dark-t-shirt-order