Even after adopting best practices to stock inventory, we cannot avoid products going out of stock completely. There may be due to several reasons like sudden surge in orders, quality failure before and after printing, etc. However, this does not stop us from working to resolve the stock issues to the maximum.
In this article, we will cover everything about out-of-stock and how you can take action on it.
Out Of Stock List
Qikink provides a consolidated list of all out-of-stock products along with the estimated restock date. Here's where you can find it.
Step 1: Log in to your Qikink Dashboard
Step 2: Go to Orders > No Stock Report
You can find the list of all products that are out of stock along with the estimated restock date.
Step 4: You can search for a product using the search bar.
You can also download the list of all the out-of-stock products by clicking on the EXCEL button.
How you can take action on out-of-stock orders
When you place an order for a product that is out of stock, the order is moved to LIVE-OOS status.
Here's what you can do here :
1. Check the restock date of the product in the No Stock list.
2. Contact your customer and confirm if he/she is willing to wait until the product re-stocks. If yes, then you can wait till the product restocks.
In case the customer is not willing to wait for the restock, you can
- Cancel the order
- Change the product color or size and place a new order
- Add a freebie for your customer at your cost to not lose the sale ( a low-priced product)
- Add a discount or coupon on a second purchase
All out-of-stock orders are printed first as and when the product gets restocked.