How to tape posters to a wall without damaging?
Hanging posters on a wall is a great way to add a personal and decorative touch to your living space. Here are some tips to keep in mind when hanging posters with tape:
How to use poster tape?
- Before applying any adhesive to your wall, clean the surface with a mild cleaning solution and a soft cloth.
- It provides a hold and prevents any damage to the wall.
- Use double-sided tape that won't leave a residue when you remove them.
- Stick the tape to the poster with the required length.
- Peel off the layer and stick the poster onto the wall.
Double-sided tape is a good option if you want to avoid visible tape lines on your poster.
Choose posters which are come with adhesive tape to decorate your walls. It will ease the process of hanging them on the wall on the go.
Qikink ships all the Rolled posters and Poster frames with tape stripes. Based on the poster size, stripe counts will differ. That will be as follows,
- A4 - 2 Stripes
- A3 - 2 Stripes
- 12x24 - 3 Stripes
- A4 - 2 Tape Strips
- A3 - 2 Tape Strips
- 8x8 - 2 Tape Strips
- 12x12 - 3 Tape Strips
- 12x24 - 4 Tape Strips
Dropshipping and Print on Demand with Qikink
Build your online store with low risk and zero inventory without worrying about fulfillment. Qikink will handle all your fulfillment and shipping so you can work on building your brand and marketing. In this article, we'll cover how you can get ...
DTF Printing - Getting Started
What is DTF printing? DTF printing is a fresh and innovative method in the print-on-demand industry. DTF stands for Direct To Film, which means that your design is printed on a film and then transferred to a t-shirt, regardless of the fabric's color, ...