How reverse pickup works?
In this article, we are going to see how can we arrange a reverse pickup for order and how it will be added to the returns inventory.
- Go to All Orders > Find your order.
- Select the Create Reverse icon to book the shipment.
- It will be changed to "RTO initiated" after you click the create reverse button.
- Once the shipment is picked up from your customer, it will be returned to us.
- You can track your return shipment in the dashboard by clicking Track Reverse.
- When we received the order, it will undergo a QC check.
- If it passes the QC check, we will add it to the returns. If it failed, we will not add it.
The processing time for reverse shipment is 2-3 weeks. It includes the shipment picked-up time to add it to the returns. The reverse shipping amount is charged as same as forward shipping amount for the order. You must have enough balance to initiate this process.
Managing returns and replacements
In this article, we will see what happens when the courier company returns the order and when the customer wants to return the order. Courier Returns If the courier company is unable to deliver the order and the shipping status is undelivered or ...
How to Edit or Cancel an Order?
In this article, we will learn how you can edit products, customer details and cancel an order. Edit Products - Add/Remove Product after Placing the Order Once the order has been placed, you cannot make any changes to your order. Edit Customer ...
How to update Action Required status?
In this article, we will cover the order status ACTION REQUIRED. Let's see what it means and what action should we take. NO DATA is now changed to ACTION REQUIRED There may be several reasons the order may get delayed for printing and dispatch. The ...
How to edit or cancel an order?
You can cancel an order only until the order status is "To be printed" How to cancel an order. Step 1: If you wish to cancel an order after you have placed it, go to Orders > All orders Step 2: Select the order that you wish to cancel. Step 3: ...
How to place your store orders?
You can read about integrating your Shopify store with Qikink here. You can read about integrating your WooCommerce store with Qikink here. Here's how you can place your store orders to Qikink Dashboard : Step 1: Log in to your Qikink Dashboard Step ...