Embroidery Design File's Digitization
Digitization is the process of converting your design file to a supportable format for the embroidery machine. Every design needs to be digitized for embroidery. Once a design is digitized, it can be used for your future orders.
Digitization Fee details:
- Rs.350 plus 18% GST is the fee for digitizing a single design.
- Once it's digitized, you can start placing orders for those designs with simple steps.
- If you want to edit a design that is already digitized, you need to pay an adjustment fee.
- Once you submitted a design file, it takes 2 days to digitize the file.
- You can check the digitized files in a separate tab in your merchant dashboard.
- Since digitization differs for every machine, already digitized files from outside will not be accepted.
Vinyl Printing Design Guidelines
Why Vinyl A lot of people prefer Vinyl Printing among other printing methods because of several factors. Yes, Vinyl Printing is a great method to go. but we should understand some details before placing orders in it. Colors We offer White, Black, ...
Designing for All over Print Products
Qikink's line of All Over-Print products requires a design with repeated patterns only. Repeated Pattern designs only can be processed through All Over Printing. Below is the example design with a repeated pattern Placement designs can only be ...
How to Place Glow in Dark T-shirt Order?
If you have questions about Glow in Dark print file preparation, t-shirt designing, and Mockup Preparation Guide, you've come to the right place. Let's discuss Glow in Dark Prints in detail. GLOW IN DARK PRINT Glow in Dark print is achieved using a ...
Custom Branding Services
We expect your brand to be loud enough to be better experienced by your customers. Qikink offers unique branding options to enhance your brand and set your standards high. Your brand is the single most important investment you can make in your ...
Optimization on the quality and size of the print
The printing charges don't vary based on the quality of the design file, but the final output will be different when you use a low-resolution and a high-resolution file. Key Points- The minimum resolution required for DTG print is 150DPI, although ...